Now in your cart
All Prices exclude VAT
Conlok Galvanised Conduit Fittings
The Conlok conduit box is to all intents a standard conduit box, with a 20mm or 25mm clearance inlet, replacing the typically threaded inlet, with the conduit being accepted and mechanically locked to the conduit by way of a socket grub screw.
· Substantially reduced on-site labour, with no conduit threading required.
· Allows more efficient use of skilled labour.
· 12.9 Grade, Serrated socket grub screw, to give maximum earth continuity.
· “Socket Pin” Security grub screws can be supplied on request.
· Can be used on existing installations.
· Conforms to BS EN 61386-21:2004, Test certificates can be supplied on request
· The conlok system is the only system to supply the complete range of 20mm and 25mm accessories.
· Through time trials the conlok system has been proved to reduce labour by a staggering 75%