20mm Conlok Adaptor
The Conlok Angle Box is available in sizes to suit 20mm and 25mm galvanised conduit.
Angle boxes can join conduit lengths at 2 points allowing the installer to fit around accessories if required.
The Conlok conduit box is a replacement to a standard conduit box, replacing the threaded inlet by mechanically locking to the conduit by way of a socket grub screw.
- Massively reduced labour, with no conduit threading needed.
- Serrated socket grub screw 12.9 Grade.
- Can be retro fitted and used on existing installations.
- Conforms to BS EN 61386-21:2004. Test certificates can be downloaded.
- A complete range of 20mm and 25mm accessories is available.
- Through time trials the conlok system has been proved to reduce labour by 75%!
- Manufacturer: Conlok
- Size: 20mm
- Colour: Galvanised
- Sold in units of: Per Item / Each
Q: What tool do I need to secure the boxes/coupler/adaptors to the conduit?
A: You need the Conlok Allen Key to secure to conduit.
- Galvanised Conduit - All standard Galvanised Conduit
- CL3G - 20mm Conlok Angle Box
- CL2G - 20mm Conlok Through Box
- CL1G - 20mm Conlok End Box
- CL4G - 20mm Conlok Tee Box
- CL20C - 20mm Conlok Coupler
- CL20GA - 20mm Conlok Adaptor
- CL20MB - 20mm Conlok Sweep Bend
- CLKEY - Conlok Allen Key
- SEPHM46 - Snake Eye Pan Head M4 X 6mm (Box/100)
- SETH5 - TH5 Snake Eye Driver Insert