Matrix 24 Port Right-Angled Cat5e 110/LSA Patch Panel-1U Black
This product carries a 25 year system & application warranty when installed as part of a complete Matrix cabling system by a Matrix approved installer partner.
The Matrix 24 Port Right Angled patch panel combines the features of the standard panel with additional cable management to the rear of the panel, this extension allows routing of cables to the panel's IDC without placing excessive strain on the terminations.
The panel is constructed of black powder coated corrosion resistant steel and the IDC blocks are labelled with 568A & 568B schemes.
Termination can be achieved with the use of either a Krone style or a 110 tool. We recommend the Matrix 110 Punchdown tool for use with this product.
- Vertical Punchdown Style
- Integrated rear management tray
- Built-in cable tie loops
- Supplied with complete fixing kit
- Krone style or 110 punchdown
- SHARPMARK PL10 adhesive label code
- Compliant: Category-5e
- Colour: Black
- IDC: Terminals accept 22 to 26AWG solid and stranded wires.
- Mount: 1U 19"(inch)
- Warranty: Matrix 25-year system warranty available
- Conformity: Conforms to ANSI/EIA/TIA, ISO/IEC11801, and EN50173 Category 5e standard
- Sold in units of: Each / Per 1 unit