0.5m Cat6 RJ45 U/UTP Moulded Patch Lead Grey (Each)
MATRIX Cat 6 patch leads are constructed with 24 AWG stranded copper wires and gold plated pin RJ45 plugs - they exceed all the requirements of the Cat 6 standards outlined in ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 & ISO/IEC-11801 edition 2.2. Each lead is fitted with flush moulded snag-less boots, ensuring suitability for use in high density blade switch applications.
- 24 AWG stranded pure copper wires
- Exceeds Category 6 standards requirements
- Grey, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, Black, Orange, Violet and Pink as standard colours
- 0.5m, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 5 & 10 metre as standard lengths
- Lengths up to 30 metres available (restricted Colours)
- Can be supplied with labels to order
- 50 µ gold plated RJ-45 contacts
- 100% Tested Wiring Sequence and Continuity
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Included in MATRIX 25 year system application warranty
- Compliance: Cat6
- Colour: Grey
- Length: 0.5 Metres
- Construction: U/UTP - Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Sold in units of: Each / Per Item
Q: Are these patch leads backwards compatible?
A: Yes, these will work on Cat5e Networks but will only comply to Cat5e speeds.