Secnor NAC-5003SA is a new generation of multi-function access control reader with multiple authentication options- biometric fingerprint, proximity reader with multi-format options and keypad. It uses the powerful, stable & reliable ARM core 32-bit microprocessor to ensure the highest performance at an attractive cost. It can be used as standalone access control as well as an access control reader with the 7000 series door controller, making it one of the most versatile products on the market.
- Supports 125KHz EM Card as standard
- 13.56MHz Mifare card and HID Card (Optional)
- IP68 rating makes it ideal for external applications or exposed environments
- ARM core 32-bit microprocessor which is powerful, stable and reliable
- Reinforced zinc alloy housing with back lit black touch sensitive buttons
- Supports different access options - proximity card, pin code and/or fingerprint
- Can be used with 7000 series door control panel
- Programming cards included for standalone use
- Standalone user capacity: 10,000 users
- Fingerprint capacity: 300
- 12 - 24VDC operating voltage
Its widely applied to different occasions, such as offices, residential communities, villa, bank and prison etc.