Softing's WX4500-EF PACK tester kit consists of a WireXpert 4500 analyzer and a set of optical tester adapters for testing multimode optical fibres (Encircled Flux). It is designed for certification of high-speed cable systems in corporate networks and data centres.
Technical experts will appreciate the performance, speed and ease of use of the tester. The WX4500-EF PACK kit allows certification of twisted pair cable up to Cat 6A (fixed line and channel) and optical line (Multimode, Encircled Flux).
By purchasing additional adapters, you can test twisted pair cables up to FA and Cat 8, patch cords, coaxial cables, optical cables with standard connectors or with MPO connectors. The frequency range of 2500 MHz makes WireXpert 4500 the most advanced cable certification analyzer to date.
Approved by the following Major Structured Cabling Vendors:
3M / Belden /CommScope /Datwyler / Excel / HellermannTyton / Brand-Rex Leviton / Molex / Nexans/
Panduit / R&M / Siemon /Telegartner
- Fastest Category 6A cable and Tier-1 fibre certification time
- Built-in TDR instantly shows the distance to faults
- Most advanced cable certification for all standards: Category 5e/6/6A and the new CAT8
- Dual Control System: Full-colour touchscreen on both Local and Remote units. No walking back to master unit to analyze, troubleshoot, or save test results
- Accuracy independently verified by ETL
- 1-2500MHz measurement frequency range allows you to test to today's standards as well as tomorrow's
- Unique RF measurement engine exceeds ISO Level IV and TIA Level IIIe accuracy requirements
- Qualified and endorsed by the leading cabling vendors worldwide