Siemon Z-PLUG Termination Tool
Siemon's patent-pending RJ45 Z-PLUG offers fast, efficient, high-performance RJ45 plug terminations in the field for custom-length direct connections. The Z-PLUG is suitable for all cabling applications including wireless access points(WAP), security cameras, LED lights, distributed antenna systems (DAS), building automation devices and any other IP-based and PoE-enabled devices deployed in today's converged networks. The Z-PLUG exceeds all Category 6A performance requirements, and it is terminated to shielded, unshielded, solid, and stranded conductor Category cables for maximum flexibility. The plug can be connected without the boot for terminations to devices with limited depth, such as cameras and wireless access points.
- Dual Purpose Latch Protector Clip - Protects termination time and repeatable performance latch during pulling and routing and available in nine different colours for identification of various applications and devices.
- Enhanced Performance - Supports 10G system transmission performance for today's high-speed applications like 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- Robust Diecast Housing with Rounded Edges - Highly durable for reliability and enhanced support of high-frequency data rates with rounded edges that optimize fit into congested mating areas.
- Guided Termination - Intuitive lacing module features colour-coded guide for correct conductor placement.
- Hinged Cable Retention - Eliminates the need to feed cable and conductors through an opening and can be closed manually or with the Z-Plug tool to accommodate multiple cable diameters (22-26 AWG). Also features dual grounding clips for shielded cables.
- Manufacturer: Siemon
- Manufacturer's Part Number: Z-TOOL-ZP
- Colour: Black
- Sold in units of: Per Item / Each
Q: What is this tool used for?
A: The Z-TOOL-ZP Tool is used for terminating the Siemon Z-PLUG Cat6A Plugs.